To Our Valued Guests,
At Abuelo’s, our primary focus is on providing an excellent customer experience, one component of which is ensuring guest and team member safety as a top priority. As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we feel it is one of our shared responsibilities to protect the health and safety of our guests, team members and communities.
Each of our restaurants are managed by ServSafe certified managers and follow strict safety and quality assurance standards. Like many, we are following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local public health officials. In doing so, we have taken the following preventative steps for our guests and team members:
- Strongly reinforcing hand washing and sanitation procedures.
- Reinforcing strict guidelines set forth by the health department – including personal hygiene, cleaning and sanitation, as well as cleaning standards for washing, rinsing and sanitizing surfaces including sinks, tables, equipment, utensils, thermometers and public areas that include tables and contact areas in the front of the house.
- Continuing to reinforce our strict operating procedures including our long-standing policy of not letting employees work while sick.
- Increasing the frequency of our daily cleaning efforts.
- Educating our team members on the COVID-19 threat and preventative measures and guidelines outlined by the CDC.
Our food supply chain is stable and safe and is not presently impacted by this outbreak.
If you and your family do not feel up to dining in at your local Abuelo’s, we encourage you to take full advantage of the various ways we can continue to serve you through our dining-out options such as to-go service and delivery.
As we continue to monitor the developments of COVID-19, we will be sure to be diligent in taking action to protect our valued guests, team members and communities. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.